[kdepim-users] images embedded in html files

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Apr 20 21:03:38 BST 2009

On Monday 20 April 2009, Gabriele Brosulo wrote:
> On Friday 17 April 2009 22:29:21 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > On Friday 17 April 2009, Gabriele Brosulo wrote:
> > > Hi all!
> > > I've got some truble displaying images embedded in html email. I
> > > can display them just after a click on View -> View Source. If I
> > > don't look at the source I just see a little white box.
> > >
> > > It's a bug, or just a wrong setting? Kmail 1.9.10
> >
> > That's hard to say without seeing such a message. If you forward
> > such a message (as attachment) to me off-list then I'll have a
> > look.
>
> I sent it to you. In my previous message I forgot to tell that I'm
> reading messages through IMAP.

Is the option "Load attachments on demand" enabled for your IMAP
account? Does disabling the option help?

If you select View Source then the full message including all
attachments will be fetched from the server. This would explain your
observations.

Setting View -> Attachments to Inline might also help.