[kdepim-users] Synchronizing Google Calendar and KOrganizer

Shrikant Navelkar shrikant.navelkar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 10:45:52 BST 2008

This opens up another interesting option (rather a solution) of Sync your
korganizer with mobile devices using Windows Mobile.

Once you have Sync your calendar / contacts with Google Calender using
GCaldaemon  you can then sync it with your PDA / Mobile phone running Windows
mobile by using Goosync (www.goosync.com).

You need to create an on-line account to sync your google calender and
download a sw on your PDA / mobile phone.

I have used goosync successfully on my O2 running windows mobile. Its simple
and fast.

Shrikant