[kdepim-users] kArm 1.6.0 idletimedetector / Desktop Idle setting stuck at 1 min?

A W sendittodevnull at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 04:08:47 BST 2008

I just updated to kArm 1.6.0 onKDE3.5.10 (on Kubuntu 8.04).
Anyone else seeing the idletimedetector / Desktop idle setting stuck at 1
min?
I have it set to 15 min in the options, but if I lay off the keyboard for 1
min to read I get the "Desktop has been idle since" message offering to
Revert & stop / Revert & continue / Continue Timing.
Rely heavily on karm for tracking work, and this is hte first time Ive seen
this behaviour.
Thanks