[kdepim-users] Blog from KOrganizer HOWTO

Mike Arthur mike at mikearthur.co.uk
Sat Sep 27 01:23:40 BST 2008

http://mikearthur.co.uk/2008/09/kde-blog-from-korganizer-howto/
I've posted a HOWTO for blogging from KOrganizer on my blog. It should
appear on planetkde.org fairly shortly.

Please let me know your feedback on the documentation and the
feature itself.

At a less stupid hour I'd imagine I'll end up trying to get this into
UserBase or the KOrganizer documentation. Any volunteers to help me
with that?

Anyway, hope this is useful to someone and I hope Google is glad that
I've finally finished and completely documented my Summer of Code.

#Only a year late ;)

--
Cheers,
Mike Arthur