[kdepim-users] add to address book in kmail?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 30 19:17:53 BST 2008

On Tuesday 30 September 2008 15:30:22 Neal Becker wrote:
> Where is the 'add to address book' in kmail-1.10.1?  I don't see the option
> in either the composer or the reader.

Right-click on the sender.  Remember that it only adds the address, so you
probably want to follow it with Open in Addressbook.

(In the last 1.9.x version that I used there was something like 'Enterprise
Headers' which looked pretty, but didn't allow all the  usual click-on
functionality.  That seems to have disappeared in 1.10.1 - at least in the
package I have.)

Anne