[kdepim-users] Identities in Kmail

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Tue Sep 16 06:10:36 BST 2008

At 00:57:58 on Tuesday Tuesday 16 September 2008, Lisi Reisz
<lisi.reisz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Monday 15 Sep 2008 21:52:13 に Stan Goodman さんは書きました:
> > > Settings -> Configure KMail -> Identities -> Add -> give it a name
> > > -> OK -> fill in detailed tabs as desired (including signature
> > > which can be set for that particular identity).  Accept your
> > > handiwork and "apply".  Set one of the identities to be the
> > > default.
> >
> > All that was done last January, when I first started using Kmail
>
> So why are you changing signatures within the message body??

Because doing all the above just establishes identities; it doesn't do
anything with them. I didn't see any way to do what I wanted
automatically, and I still don't -- the suggestions offered don't relieve
me of having to remember to so something manually (changing a signature
through the popup menu or by using a separate folder is not an
improvement over typing a new signature)/

Or maybe I don't understand the question. Anyway, the limitation of the
program is now clear to me, and the tread is now finished.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on