[kdepim-users] KMail problem or configuration problem?

brian brian at meadows.pair.com
Fri Sep 5 16:54:24 BST 2008

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 22:11:37 +0100, you wrote:

Thanks. There's obviously something amiss, but I'm at a loss to guess
what. Other KDE applications that I use react OK, but I can't see
anything in KMail's configuration which could be responsible. I'm not
currently using KMail to collect mail, so I don't have Bogofilter or
SpamAssassin configured, I'm just trying to replicate my Agent folder
structure and my filters in KMail preparatory to switching over.

Brian.