[kdepim-users] KMail on KDE 4.1.2 Questions

Michael bushveld at gmx.de
Fri Oct 17 20:15:33 BST 2008

Hello,

17 Oktober 2008 20:01:24 wrote (``-_-ยดยด) -- Fernando:
> On the account settings, choose the trash folder as the dIMAP trash folder.
> then when u delete emails they are moved there, and gmail will delete them
> on the next sync.
>
> > - Drafts in gmail drafts, etc..
> Same as above, set the proper folder on the account.
Where should that be? I only see in KMail 1.10.1 a place where I can assign
the trash folder?

> Remember that the new gmail labs, allows you to choose which labels show up
> on IMAP/dIMAP,
really? Can you please tell me where I can make this setup?

> or you can use the local subscription on Kmail, but some
> users report probs with that.
Probably me :-), 10 minutes I found the solution ..  There are two actions
need
1. deselect the folder you don't want to download on the loacl subscription
dialog but without action 2 this will have NO effect...
2. on the account settings select the option that you only want to download
the folder which are selected for local subscription.

Best regards
Michael