[kdepim-users] moving to a new machine

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Sun Oct 19 17:31:58 BST 2008

This box runs kmail 1.9.4 under KDE 3.5.4,  Slackware 10.something,  I'm not
sure any more which version...

I just did a new install of Slackware 12.1 to another box,  and want to
migrate my mail and settings and filters and whatnot over to it.  I can copy
all of the mail over,  no problem,  but I'd also like to be able to have all
of my settings,  all of my filters,  and my address book and such as well.
What all do I need to copy besides the mail itself?  And will the rest of
this stuff just work?  Or am I in for spending a bunch of time re-doing my
setups...?

-
M Dakin