[kdepim-users] Mobile phone utility question

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 00:20:06 BST 2008

Hello

I wonder if anyone can help - I'm looking for an app similar to Nokia's
Windows PC suite to import/export/synch contacts and calendars esp (so it
could be quite simple?) between PC and phone.

Having started searching I've found a dizzying array of apps and not much
documentation! Apps I've discovered include rsync, opensink, kpilot,
kitchensync, kandy, kmobile tools, gnoki and probably more. I haven't tried
any yet as they don't seem to list many compatible phones.

I'm trying to connect a Nokia 2600 Classic to a PC running KDE 3.5.9 and
Kontact 1.2.9

any help/pointers to links/users experience greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
David
:)