[kdepim-users] Spanish accents in KPIM

Francisco Martínez paco at ch4ngo.co.cc
Fri Oct 10 15:54:40 BST 2008

Hello Guys,

1. I am using kde 4.1 and kde4-kontact-4.1.2-50.2, when I use word accents for
my native language like the "e" in the word "México" for appointments, or to-
do, It doesn't show good, and I don't know if I have to use a different
charset in order to correct this, can someone help me?

Is it possible to use two or more different dictionaries (Spanish, English) at
the same time?, that way I don't have to go to settings, spellchecker and
chage from one language to the other manually

Thanks
--
Saludos,
Ch4ngo