[kdepim-users] Does Kontact support WebDav/Horde

Wed Oct 29 12:30:27 GMT 2008

bengan:

Yea I saw that link also which is where i got the information for kolab. If
you notice it also says that kontact supports XML-RPC which Horde does also
but I can't get that to work together either. I have tried just about
everything that is listed inside the calendar area for adding support and it
just doesn't seem to want to connect to Horde and pull the data in.

I have posted a question on Kolab to see about using it with my current email
setup and will see how that goes. I am hoping that will be a "simple" fix. :)

-Eric