[kdepim-users] kArm 1.6.0 idletimedetector / Desktop Idle setting stuck at 1 min?

Peter Farrell peter.d.farrell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 08:38:52 GMT 2008

Ubuntu 8.04.1, kernel 2.6.24-21-generic
KArm 1.6.0 onKDE 3.5.10

I have the same issue. No matter what settings you put KArm to it
will revert every minute. I use a laptop with a separate screen.
I have a separate X session on each monitor. KArm runs in the non-laptop
X session.

Anyone recognize this as an issue - or is it due to our particular setups?

-Peter
Cardiff, Wales - UK