[kdepim-users] Does Kontact support WebDav/Horde

Fri Oct 24 16:30:45 BST 2008

Does anyone know if Kontact supports a WebDAV/Horde interface for calendar and
todo items? I have all my contacts/calendar/todo items stored in a Horde
backend and would like to be able to get them into Kontact.

I know that the preferred method of a backend for Kontact is Kolab, which also
has a feature to communicate with Horde. My problem is that I use Exim4 and
Dovecot as my email system on the server and Kolab requires Cyrus and for the
life of me I can't figure out how to get Kolab to work with out it.

So is it possible to make Kontact and Horde work together? Or is there a way
to setup Kolab as a backend for Kontact only and still be able to keep my
current setup for email?

Thanks,
-Eric