[kdepim-users] KMail on KDE 4.1.2 Questions

(=?iso-8859-1?q?=60=60-=5F-=B4=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Fri Oct 17 19:01:24 BST 2008

Olá Paulo e a todos.

On Friday 17 October 2008 16:29:18 Paulo J. Matos wrote:
> - Deleted items should be put in gmail trash folder

On the account settings, choose the trash folder as the dIMAP trash folder. then when u delete emails they are moved there, and gmail will delete them on the next sync.

> - Drafts in gmail drafts, etc..

Same as above, set the proper folder on the account.

> - KMail should only sync inbox, the others should be synced only when  opening them.

Currently not possible, but you could have two accounts, one with dIMAP just for inbox,drafts,trash, and an IMAP account for ALL MAIL and all other labels.

Remember that the new gmail labs, allows you to choose which labels show up on IMAP/dIMAP, or you can use the local subscription on Kmail, but some users report probs with that.

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net