[kdepim-users] Disappearing mail in KMail

skx listy at skxpl.eu.org
Mon Oct 6 10:45:11 BST 2008

I am using KDE3 on openSUSE 11 and have a minor problem with disappearing
mails from two gmail accounts (well, from google apps) which I am using
over IMAP.

When I open the INBOX I can see several new emails, but after a while some
of them disappear (are moved?) one by one just like when a filter is set
up, but none is set up for these accounts. Sometimes missing mails (I can
still find them in All Mail folder) are marked as spam, sometimes these
are just regular emails.

I suppose it's something obvious but just can't find it. What can it be?

--
skx