[kdepim-users] Messages with unknown subject, sender and time on KMail

Paolo Pozzan paolopoz12 at yahoo.it
Sat Nov 15 17:54:55 GMT 2008

Hello!
I am new to the list. I write to know how to solve a problem I encounter more
often every day.
It happens that I receive regular messages (from mailing lists or reliable
senders) but they are displayed as no sender, no subject, no time and the
body of the message is the plain text e-mail, with headers and content.
I use KMail 1.9.9, KDE 3.5.10 on sidux up-to-date.
I'm sorry if the solution is already public, but I looked for it without
success :-P

Paolo