[kdepim-users] Using Jounal in Kontact

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 15 18:56:11 GMT 2008

This week I decided to investigate the Journal facility in Kontact.  I made a
few short entries, and today I decided to look through them.  At that point I
realised that I hadn't the faintest idea how to use this.  I haven't so far
managed to see any of the entries.

Is there any documentation anywhere about using Journal?  Apart from the blog
about using Journal to blog - which says that if I click on the Journal icon I
will be able to view my journal entries.  I've highlighted yesterday, when I
know I made an entry.  Nothing is visible, so I'm beginning to wonder whether
my entries have been saved at all.

Anne