[kdepim-users] kmail wants kwalletmanager and can't be permanently told not to ask

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 14 13:31:30 GMT 2008

On Friday 14 November 2008 14:14:36 Kārlis Repsons wrote:
> Somehow kwalletmanager lost all entries after reboot and was unable to
> create new wallets. So I decided not to use it, but kmail asks me very
> often... How to resolve it?

If you're sure that you'd rather do that than find what went wrong, you can
run kwalletmanager.  Then, from the menu, Settings > Configure Wallet.  You
may actually see your problem there, but if you still want to get rid of it,
you can uncheck "Enable the KDE wallet subsystem".

It sounds to me as though you have a lock-file interfering somewhere.

Anne