[kdepim-users] Distribution Lists How do you get addresses into the damned things?

John Wilson john_wilson at telus.net
Thu Nov 27 20:31:59 GMT 2008

On November 27, 2008 12:03:07 pm Werner Joss wrote:
> On Thursday 27 November 2008 00:25:16 John Wilson wrote:
> > After all, where would I get the addresses from, right?
> >
> > Nope.
> >
> > I get the dialog box in distrolista.png.
>
> just begin to type a name from your addressbook here (will give you a list
> to select from).
> not too intuitive, though :)
>
> werner

Not at all!

Even a little down pointing arrow would have been a handy hint. ;-)

I did find another way of doing it using the category bit for contacts which
magically created a list!  One that is easily modified too, as the particular
list I'm working with here will be from time to time.

Nice *Nix touch of more than one way to accomplish something but for goodness
sake please document it somewhere easily found!  LOL

ttfn

John