[kdepim-users] Mail groupware

Kristen kris_s at atmyhome.org
Mon Nov 24 01:07:14 GMT 2008

I have been seeking a Groupware application to use on my server (CentOS) which
supports not only kmail, but Apple's Mail as well. I have found many Open
Source solutions of varying complexities. Some are complete unto themselves,
you take what they give you. Others are a compilation of many projects
combined to make a whole. Which appears to require a good many work arounds
to get implemented. I haven't run any groupware software before but I would
like to incorporate one. It seems we have a great many choices to consider.

Are there any suggestions from this group which should be considered? Like,
what is your personal choice?

Thank you all for your answers

Kristen