[kdepim-users] Moving Akregator feeds between installations

James Kerr jim at jkerr82508.free-online.co.uk
Sat Nov 15 22:07:32 GMT 2008

On Saturday 15 November 2008, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I copied my akregator feeds and added them to the default ones on this
> new installation.  Instead of seeing a list of posts, I now see, for
> instance
>
> KDE Dot News (12 unread articles)
>
> Homepage: http://dot.kde.org/
>
> How can I get it to list the articles?  All my settings look to be the
> same as on another box where they are listed correctly.
>
> Anne

When I first installed KDE4, the "message list" panel in Akregator was
hidden. I made it appear by clicking and dragging down at the top of the
"message view" panel . It took a bit of trying but eventually I had both
panels displayed. I'm not sure of the correct names of those panels, but
hope that you understand what I'm referring to.

Jim