[kdepim-users] rss feed error

jackie4u jackie4u at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 18 15:02:08 GMT 2008

 First of all Iam sorry for my english, but Iam not a native english
speaker.

I just reorganized my rss resources in akregator and when I wanted
to add resource of news from my university ( http://www.cvut.cz/
novinky/RSS ). ...

>From begining it seems to be ok. Akregator write that "feed found,
downloading ..." and than i have got an error message "Feed not
found from http://www.cvut.cz/novinky/RSS". I tried to add this
resource to integrated firefox "rss reader" as "clever bookmark" and
it works fine. Than I added a another rss resource from same webpage
( https://akce.cvut.cz/?node=rss ) and it works fine in akregator.

So I just do not know if is it a prolem of akregator, or if the rss
feed is badly declared / defined (Iam not very oriented in rss[xml]
prolematic) and firefox just can fix it up.

If do you have any idea how to solve it up, or tell me that this is
a problem of "bad" rss feed, or just this is bug and it will be
fixed in some new version.

Thank u for responde

Honza