[kdepim-users] Akregator Bug?

raetsel sjs at raetsel.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 11:09:58 GMT 2008

Bugzilla from mail at andreas-demmer.de wrote:

> Kishore schrieb am Sonntag 24 August 2008:
>

> Greets,
> Andreas

I had this problem too and these posts help me solve it. Just to try to
clarify what to do, in the right hand pane hover your mouse just below the
search text entry box at the top of the start of the feed summary, you
should see the mouse change to a horizontal splitter with an up and down
arrow.

Now click and drag down the splitter and you will see the article list in
the newly revealed top pane and the article preview in the bottom pane.

Thanks again