[kdepim-users] Copy k-mail messages to another computer

Ian Bennett ibennett at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 24 20:55:46 GMT 2008

Gerben,
	Sounds like a permissions problem to me. If your external device does not
automount, you will more than likely need to be root to mount it and unless
you change the permissions, you will need to be root to write to it.
	Not a big problem, however you will need to "chown" your .kde directory to
your user name once you have copied it back.
	Just had another thought; are you using the -r (recursive) switch to cp??

Ian