[kdepim-users] pgp not working

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Sat May 24 19:55:08 BST 2008

On Sat May 24 2008, you wrote:
> > I suggest changing the stable in the apt.conf to testing.
>
> thanks, I didn't catch that.
>
> > Also, either go
> > with "lenny" or "testing" in the sources file, mixing both just creates a
> > mess. And I checked the mirror, (the us one) and I found gnupg in the
> > pool just fine.
>
> ok, I'll change all testing to Lenny, I'd rather stabilize on Lenny for
> now:)

ok, so I changed all those entries yet still it cant' find gnupgp

 # apt-get --reinstall install gnupg
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reinstallation of gnupg is not possible, it cannot be downloaded.
required:
  libconvert-asn1-perl smbldap-tools libunicode-maputf8-perl libnet-ldap-perl
  libcrypt-smbhash-perl libdigest-md4-perl libunicode-map-perl
  libunicode-string-perl libjcode-pm-perl linux-source-2.6.18
  libunicode-map8-perl
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 18 not upgraded.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800