[kdepim-users] Archiving Mails

Dennis Neumeier dennismail at gmx.net
Sat May 24 12:49:20 BST 2008

Hello all,

I just came across one simple question: Is it somehow implemented to save
folders somewhere as backup? Background: I am subsribed to several
mailinglists and for each one, I have a own folder in my inbox. I want now
delete old messages, but before that, I would like to copy the whole folder
somewhere as backup. I didn't find any option in kontact for that.

Yes, I could copy the whole ~/Mail folder somewhere, but I want only backup
some of the mailinglist folder.

Regards,
Dennis
--
Today is the last day of your life so far.