[kdepim-users] kmail process fails to find sieve server

asura at theexcession.co.uk asura at theexcession.co.uk
Sat May 31 17:54:34 BST 2008

in my new mandriva 2008.1 64bit install there is a dialogue box upon login to
kde that says "connecting to 192.168.0.4" and just stays there, i can close
the box and nothing happens, i discovered that the box comes back when i try
to manage my sieve script in kmail, 192.168.0.4 is my imap server and kmail
is showing my mail filtered just fine, i'm assuming that upon start kmail
does some kind of background connection to the sieve server.  when i do try
to manage my sieve scripts the connecting box just displays and the script
listing does not show my script, if i close the connecting box the script
list shows 'failed to fetch the list of scripts'

anyone else seen this?

bascule
--
A marriage is always made up of two people who are prepared to swear that
only the other one snores.