[kdepim-users] [Kontact] Create distribution list does not work

jorsuscrip at yahoo.com.ar jorsuscrip at yahoo.com.ar
Sat May 24 02:16:28 BST 2008

I need to group a list of contacts from my address book, in KMail, to be able
to send a mail to each of them with just select one contact (the group). I am
trying to do this by creating a new distribution list in the "Contacts -
Kontact" view by doing the following: File-->New-->New Distribution list. But
nothing happens. I also tried to do the same by clicking the button on the
Toolbar, but it does nothing. ¿Why it does not work?

I am using Kubuntu 8.04 on a Dell 640m laptop.

Thanks to everyone!
Jorge Ortalli

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).