[kdepim-users] PDAs / Mobile sync with Kontact

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Fri May 16 12:03:27 BST 2008

On Friday 16 May 2008 03:45:03 am Shrikant Navelkar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After using O2 (Windows mobile) and struggling nearly for 1 year to  sync
> with linux, I would like to buy a PDA / mobile which can sync with Kontact
> easily.

Nothing is easy :).

> Can somebody tell me few names ?

I have an HP IPAQ 2435 (I am not sure about the model number). I was able to
make it sync with Mandriva linux 2008 Spring edition using kitchensync and
kdepim. It wasn't easy, but it worked. I do not recommend it though, because
I didn't like Windows mobile at all. If I had a chance, I would like to go
back to PalmOS; faster, simpler, more open source resources, etc.

Hakan