[kdepim-users] can't add email address?

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Thu May 15 02:29:18 BST 2008

On Wednesday 14 May 2008 20:34, Roy J. Tellason wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 May 2008 20:30, kdepim-users-owner at kde.org wrote:
> > Message contains known spam: Yes, hits=6.4
> > tests=BAYES_80,FM_FAKE_HELO_VERIZON,RDNS_NONE
>
> That's twice now.  What can be done to fix this?

Interesting,  that my reply made it to this list but the original post didn't,
on two attempts,  giving me the above nonsense instead...

What I was trying to post was this:

Ok,  so I go to add a contact to my address book.

I get the name,  address,  etc. in there and the email address is added
automatically because I selected "add to address book" while right-clicking
on the person's email in a message...

Then I get another email (a paypal one for example) with another email
address from that same person and I want to add that email address to the
record.  I click on the "Edit Email Address" button,  and up pops a small
window that has an "Add" button and I click on that.

Which pops up another smaller window that has a field for me to put the new
address into.  I put it in there,  and then I have three buttons,  "clear" on
the left,  one in the middle that's grayed out,  and "cancel" on the right.

Am I missing something here or is this broken?  Is there some other way to do
what I'm trying to do here?

-
M Dakin