[kdepim-users] pgp not working

phep phep-lists at teletopie.net
Sat May 24 19:43:30 BST 2008

Paul Cartwright a écrit :
> # cat apt.conf
> APT::Default-Release "stable";

lenny's not yet stable; it's currently testing. Try erasing the content
of your apt.conf (you may even make some clean up in your apt.conf.d
repository too) then put those lines (and only them) in your
sources.list (exclude line wraps if any for sure)

deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing-proposed-updates main
contrib non-free

then, as root, run 'aptitude update', then 'aptitude -syv dist-upgrade'
and see how much work needs to be done (with the -s option it's just a
dry run, it won't change anything, just tell you what it would do). In
testing it's generally better to use dist-upgrade than safe-upgrade
since aptitude can make a better job when packages are going out of the
distribution or changing their dependencies tree - that's why they call
it testing, after all! From now I think you should switch to some
debian-user list since we are now sure your problem is definitely not
with kdepim.

HTH

phep