[kdepim-users] KMail and IMAP notifications

Krzysztof Sobolewski jezuch at interia.pl
Thu May 15 13:12:26 BST 2008

Thursday 15 of May 2008 13:54:36 Kishore napisaƂ(a):

> > > I think what you are looking for is Cached IMAP or Disconnected IMAP.
> >
> > Yes, cached IMAP looks like what I need. So, uh, how do I enable it? :)
>
> When you create a new account you are presented with options for the type.
> Here is where you would have chosen IMAP. But look closely and there will be
> an option for cached/disconnected IMAP as well.

Hm, I thought this is a different thing than disconnected IMAP. And I got a big, fat warning that I can lose mail if I use it incorrectly ;) It also explained how it works and this doesn't really sound like what I want...
--
Ecce Jezuch
"This is evolution: