[kdepim-users] korganizer <-> gpe synchronization

Graham Cobb g+kdepim at cobb.uk.net
Wed Mar 12 17:29:47 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 12 March 2008 16:53:41 Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to synchronize GPE and Korganizer.
>
> What do I need and what should I do?

You need OpenSync (www.opensync.org).

I suggest using Ryan Pavlik's excellent notes at
http://www.cleardefinition.com/page/Sync_Evolution_and_GPE_on_N800/  Although
these are about synchonising with Evolution, most of it applies in the same
way for kdepim and Ryan mentions the differences where relevant.

One thing to be aware of, the current stable GPE packages for chinook already
include the bug fix Ryan mentions.  I can't remember whether the current
stable versions for bora include the fix or not.  If not you can get the
latest from my daily build repository.

Graham