[kdepim-users] Korganizer/korgac reminders aren't working

e p epachanoi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 20:12:24 GMT 2008

Reminders don't work when set in korganizer nor in to-do list. Everything
appears to work fine, but nothing happens when I am supposed to be reminded.

Qt: 3.3.8
KDE: 3.5.8
KOrganizer Reminder Daemon: 0.9
Linux localhost 2.6.23-gentoo-r9 x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+
AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux
Korganizer was installed via portage (emerge -av korganizer)

Closing Korgac and restarting it manually from CLI seems to get the
reminders working somewhat. The reminders are late, and I get two reminders
everytime I should get one. For example, 2 dialogs open, or a program
executes twice, when these should only happen once. Audio doesn't work at
all.