[kdepim-users] Kolourpaint: Move selection without mouse

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 11:53:38 GMT 2008

> On Wednesday 05 Mar 2008 3:39:44 pm Dotan Cohen wrote:
>  > In Kolourpaint, one can easily select and move selection by holding
>  > down the mouse button and with the other hand manipulating the arrow
>  > keys. Is there a way to do away with the mouse and use the keyboard
>  > only? I tried using Shift, Ctrl, Alt, and Space (and combinations of
>  > them) as alternatives to the left mouse button, but nothing worked.
>

> This is not the right list for this question. try the kde general list at
>  kde at mail.kde.org

I apologize. I did mean to post to kde, not kdepim-users. I will see
if there is an option to disable Gmail's autocomplete, as the "check
email addresses twice before posting" function in my brain is not
properly configured and I've made this mistake before.

Sorry for the noise.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il