[kdepim-users] Find Folder

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Mon Mar 10 13:56:29 GMT 2008

Hello kdepim-users,

one of the features I like best in kmail is the convenient moving of mails
into a subfolder structure by hitting "m" and typing the name of the folder,
using autocompletion.
Quite frequently, I want to look in some folder which is deeply hidden in my
mailfolder structure. Is it possible to use the above autocompletion
mechanism also for navigating the folder structure? So for example if I want
to open the folder "kdepim", which might by a subfolder of, say, "mailing
lists/kde", can I press some hotkey, type "pim" or something similar and
quickly find the "kdepim" folder?
I haven't found it in the configuration, but it would be great to have this
option. If someone knows how to do it, I would be happy to learn it, too.

Best,
Gandalf