[kdepim-users] Synchronicity

Allan Topp atopp at ncf.ca
Sat Mar 22 20:21:32 GMT 2008

I recently bought an Asus Eee which comes with Kontact pre-installed.

I finally have gotten around to using it ... and like it very much.

Now I would like to start using Kontact on my "main" machine which has
the Ubuntu OS.

I have looked around and found nothing about synching Kontact on two
(Linux) machines.

Is there an "automatic" way to accomplish this?

Or, should I have to literally copy files, does anyone have a working
script?

While not ideal, I really don't have a problem is always having to
update one machine from the other (rather than an automatic writing of
the most recent changes).

Thanks in anticipation of your much valued help.

Allan