[kdepim-users] korgac reminders not working at all

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 07:07:06 GMT 2008

ok... I just realized korgac reminders aren't working at all. I can't figure
out how to get more info on why though. reminders show enabled... and
everything should be set to work. any help troubleshooting the problem (or
finding out if this is a bug) would be appreciated.
--
Caleb Cushing

PGP keys available on key server
wwwkeys.us.pgp.net

Due to low Internet availability I may not check
my email more than once a week, and thus cannot
guarantee a response time.