[kdepim-users] Syncing Kontact with Motorola A1200

Pastor JW jolson at gohighspeed.com
Tue Mar 25 15:21:14 GMT 2008

On Monday 24 March 2008 20:02, Franco Pellegrini wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 11:46 PM, Pastor JW <jolson at gohighspeed.com> wrote:
> > On Monday 24 March 2008 15:20, Franco Pellegrini wrote:
> >  > Hello list, my name is Franco Pellegrini, i'm from Cordoba, Argentina,
> >  > (so forgive my english) and this is my first mail to the list.
> >  >
> >  > I recently bought an A1200, and, as i expected, the software included
> >  > runs only on Microsoft Windows. So i started to look for software to
> >  > keep my personal information syncronized between kontact and my cell,
> >  > i found practically none.
> >
> >  Oh I am envious, you found a real computer instead of one of those wimpy
> > Intel based boxes!!
>
> Emm... if you're talking about the cell, actually it runs over an
> Intel Xscale processor (300 MHz if i'm not wrong)

No, sorry, I assumed the A1200 was the computer of that same name such as
listed on these pages and I also found you a picture of the KitchenSync.

http://www.softhut.com/cgi-bin/test/Web_store/web_store.cgi?page=daily_specials/refurbished_amiga_product.html&card_id=

http://hardware.amiga.hu/photos/kitchensync,KitchenSync

http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/kitchensync

> well... as i said before, i'm running Debian lenny (i did my last
> 'update' 5 hours ago)
> and my KDE version is 3.5.8

Yes, I saw that post on my computer this morning as well as this post.  My ISP
is having some problems at present it seems.  Hope they got it finally
straightened out last night as I have come to rely on e-mail too much!

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org