[kdepim-users] kwallet and korganizer question

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:24:32 GMT 2008

I've just changed user password on this laptop, but find that my wallet still
expects the old password.  I can't see how to change the password on kwallet.

I've checked that any passwords inside the wallet that are affected have also
been changed, but I'm being denied access to my remote diary by korganizer,
despite the fact that my desktop link to the remote account can open the
diary in korganizer.  That seems to me to be another problem of the old
password being passed.  What have I missed?

Anne