[kdepim-users] Moving to Akonadi

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 21:31:26 GMT 2008

I understand that Akonadi will not make the KDEPIM 4.1 release,
however, I want to start preparing my workflow for an easy switch.
Will these features be available for users switching to Akonadi:

Kontact
1) Import all contacts
2) Import categories, and assignment of categories to the proper contact
3) Import all predefined fields
4) Import custom fields

Kalander
1) Import all events, past, present, and future
2) Import recurrances
3) Import categories, and category colours
4) Imported Contacts will have their birthdays and anniversaries shown
in Kalander

Journal
1) Import all Journal entries, past, present, and future

ToDo
1) Import all ToDo items
2) Rebuild item heirarchy

Dotan Cohen