[kdepim-users] import/export filters

Martin Bernreuther MartinBern at web.de
Thu Mar 27 22:12:28 GMT 2008

Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 27. März 2008 schrieb Lechner Gandalf:
> On my Ubuntu Laptop, I have two handy buttons to import/export filters in the
> filter settings dialog. On my new machine at work (opensuse 10.3), these
> buttons are missing. I sthis just due to old packages or do I need to install
> something more and/or acitvate the import/export function?

you might try
	http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE3/openSUSE_10.3/<arch>/kdepim3-3.5.9-20.2.<arch>.rpm
(<arch>=i586,x86_64,...) from the KDE Core Packages (http://en.opensuse.org/KDE/Repositories#KDE_Core_Packages_2)
(adding http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE3/openSUSE_10.3/ to the repositories, this also shows up within yast).

I'm running this version on a OpenSUSE 10.3 box and there are buttons for import/export (, which I didn't add myself).

Best,
	Martin
Martin Bernreuther	MartinBern at web.de