[kdepim-users] Synchronizing Palm TX with KOrganizer on EEEPC

Andreas Roddau andy at bitbuilt.net
Sat Mar 22 17:05:25 GMT 2008

On Saturday 22 March 2008 10:00:14 David Nicholls wrote:

> Synchronization seemed to work but in fact has deleted all entries on
> Palm calendar (and tasks, though the entries remain in the To-do
> viewer). Any suggestions for what went wrong and how to fix, please?

Sounds like the Sync was not set to actually "sync" as opposed to copy.
Assuming you are using Kpilot, check your "Default sync:" setting.

Was this your very first sync?  I don't know this for a fact, but perhaps
if a blank calendar is created after the Palm's last sync it might treat
this as an update and therefore wipe all calendar entries on the Palm (or
rather replace them with blanks).

--
Andreas (Andy) Roddau
Linux user #434932

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.