[kdepim-users] LDAP AdressBook

Arnaud Mombrial | faberNovel arnaud.mombrial at fabernovel.com
Tue Mar 25 10:54:51 GMT 2008

Hi,

I've created a first LDAP adressbook as I'm trying to implement smbldap-tools
in our new file server.

Everything's working well as I can retrieve account from this server and add
contact too.

Over the time I've changed the suffix of my server from dc=something, dc=local
to dc=somethinelse,dc=local.

My problem is that when I create a new mail, I've got a pop-up window that ops
every time I enter a letter in the A, Cc or Cci. This pop-up windows asks me
to authenticate against the ldap server. Here are the issues (3) :

Never keep the informations so pop-ups everytimes I type a single letter again
and again ...
Keep the oldest informations cn=manager,dc=something,dc=local.
Even if I suppress the ldap adressbook, keeps poping up...

It's really annoying. Do I have to report a bug ?

Does someone knows where those informations are stored, cause I've searched
throughout ~/.kde/share/apps/kabc but found nothing relevant to this
addressbook.

Any idea ?

Sorry for this awful English post :\

--
Arnaud Mombrial | faberNovel

E-mail : arnaud.mombrial at fabernovel.com
Tél. : +33 1 42 72 2004 | Mobile : +33 6 64 20 43 24
42, boulevard de Sébastopol  75003 Paris  France
1436 A Howard Street  San Francisco, 94103  CA USA
Web : www.faberNovel.com

---
This email is:  [ ] bloggable   [ ] ask first   [X] private