[kdepim-users] Understanding kmail imap resources

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 23 14:50:16 GMT 2008

On Sunday 23 March 2008 14:32, Martin (KDE) wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 23. März 2008 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> > On Saturday 22 March 2008 13:57, Martin (KDE) wrote:
> > > Enabling the groupware functionality in kmail did not create the
> > > needed groupware folder. I did not found any button to do it.
> > > Only using the kolab wizard created the folders once I started
> > > kmail.
> >
> > How do you get to this wizard, Martin?  I can't find it.
>
> Its is called 'groupwarewizard' and it is in the office-program menue
> (at least in fedora). I know that mandriva has a slightly modified
> menue - so I don't know the menu entry.

My server runs CentOS 5, almost identical to Fedora 6.  There isn't a menu
entry, but I ran it from the Run-box.  It didn't help.  I think that I am
basically not getting the groupware user set up properly.  The instructions
show how to do it in cyrus, but I run dovecot.  I've just quoted the relevant
part of the instructions to the dovecot list, in the hope that someone can
guide me in creating the equivalent.

Meanwhile, for me to think about, can you remember the settings you gave the
wizard?  I presume you gave the IP for the host?  What about the email
question?  I gave it 'groupware at lydgate.lan' - was that right?

Thanks

Anne