[kdepim-users] Key Error in new KDE 3.5.9 (Kmail 1.9.9)

Alexander alexander.nofamilyname at gmx.net
Wed Mar 5 02:55:01 GMT 2008

A friend of mine wrote me emails with Thunderbird 2.0.0.9 (Windows/20071031) and enigmail

With KDE 3.5.8 all was OK for me - Mails would show correctly that they are signed and encrypted.
Now the show correct encryption BUT SAY:

"Message was signed with unknown key.
The validity of the signature cannot be verified.
  No Audit Log available
"

Key is OK of course and the same Mail was good with previous Version.
Mails from other KMail clients are OK.

Are there any known problems with KMail and Thunderbird working together?

Greetings,
Alexander