[kdepim-users] Understanding recurring ToDo items

phep phep-lists at teletopie.net
Wed Mar 19 13:08:41 GMT 2008

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I see that if I create a recurring ToDo with a begin date less than
> today, but a due date greater than today, then marking it as Done does
> not move the percentage to 100%, rather the due date is simply pushed
> back one recur period. Note what I expected, and I have to look for it
> to understand what was happening.

Did you expect
1) to see the finished task extracted from the recurence, and marked as
done, down the list
2) the "still-to-recur" task, having its start date updated to the date
the current item was marked as done, moved down the list up to the next
recurrence deadline

Is that it ? In order to keep track of things done, right ?

(this is just curiosity, as I did think once to this sort of mechanism)

phep