[kdepim-users] KDEPIM SyncML to remote HTTP Server?

Ralf Lang ralf.lang at solesystems.de
Wed Mar 12 13:56:52 GMT 2008

I sync my mobile phone with a groupware's SyncML server on the Internet. I
also sync it to KDEPIM through OpenSync, KitchenSync and the KDEPIM
connector. My mobile has less information fields than both the groupware
server and the KDEPIM use. This information gets lost, it's also not very
comfortable to use the phone as a syncing bridge for the KDEPIM since sending
internet data through the phone costs money.

Is there a way I can directly sync KDEPIM to a SyncML-over-HTTP Server?

--
Ralf Lang
IT-Consultant / Trainer