[kdepim-users] Scrollbar mouseover effect

Sat Mar 1 17:12:33 GMT 2008

On Saturday 01 Mar 2008 4:12:48 pm Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Is there any way to have the scrollbars in KDE applications react to
> being moused over? I have a very difficult time catching the
> scrollbars with the mouse in KDE on my high resolution laptop. In
> gnome, however, I catch them perfectly with the mouseover effect in
> Ubuntu, even though they are the exact same width.

I am not sure what you mean by "mouse over effect" on scrollbars but yes, i am
using kubuntu and there is a mild colour change (or is that brighness?) of
the scrollbar when the mouse is over it. With the oxygen theme in KDE4 the
mouse over change is more visible. I think it all depends on the theme.
--
Cheers!
kitts